Sunday, April 6, 2008

Springtime

It is nice to finally see the grass green up and various trees starting to bud. We have been trying to plant more perennials every year in order to cut down on future maintenance, but we are lucky if 2/3 of them survive the whole year. We have also been trying to keep the Lowes receipts for our perennials so this year we will take them up on the 1 year guarantee. I will have to add some more pictures of the front and back yards once I finish the various projects, but Joella just laughs because she says that once I'm done I will just change my mind and add some new projects. This year I will have to get the outside project done soon because there is still plenty of indoor work coming up.

We are all doing well and we have several big doctors visits over the next couple of weeks. Once again, I will remind everyone that we are not finding whether we are having a boy or a girl, but we really appreciated everyone's prayers and good wishes.

For your entertainment, below is a video clip from the First Robotics Regional in Minnesota a couple of weeks ago. The Lee's Summit North team is the Broncobots - #1987 with black bumpers that launches the ball. The organizers archived video clips from the entire competition on their website so if you want to see more just Google Minnesota First Robotics Regional.

Oh yeah, and I made sure that I added the video clip where they were singing "Cotton Eye Joe" just for Matt and Mia...makes you feel like you're sitting right there at a Blues game.




No comments: