Thursday, September 18, 2008

Finally A New Blog Entry!

Well I broke my streak of at least getting one blog entry a week in, but you can guess how busy things have been. With Grandma Diane leaving last week, Joella and I have had a difficult time keeping up with things, so we had to resort to giving Sarah some chores. Here she is helping out with the laundry.






Last night we took Sarah for a walk in her stroller and for the first time I took the puppies along. The dogs were not too thrilled about having to follow behind the stroller, but that is what Cesar Millan says you must do. My arms got very tired after just a couple of blocks so I turned the dogs around while mommy and Sarah kept walking. It was very cute because for the next 5 minutes the dogs kept turning around to see where mommy and the baby were going. As always, I will end the blog with some more cute pictures...


Here is everyone taking part in play time...


Although Lucy insisted that Grandma give her some attention too.




How do you like my new clown jammies?

Do you recognize the outfit that Sarah came home from the hospital in? It is definitely starting to get pretty snug on her.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like Sarah does laundry like me! She is getting so big!!

Unknown said...

what size is she wearing right now? i am going to buy her some vacation clothes. :) for our vacation. :) can't wait to see you guys!

Mark and Joella said...

She just started wearing 0-3 month clothing, so she should still be in that size for our vacation. We can't wait to see you either...and go on vacation, even if it is just to the lake :)

Joella