Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Bye Bye Jeep

We sold our Jeep this week so now we are back down to two vehicles. Joella can gloat now because her minivan has all of the great features and I get the Camry. The funny thing is that for the last year and half many of the great features on the Jeep starting breaking anyway. It would have been fun to take the Jeep out off-roading and really beat it up, but this way I got some good money out of it. I used this picture to post it on Craigslist, and come to think of it, this may be the only picture that I have of my old Jeep. Ah, I can still remember when Matt took me out to West County to go pick it up.




Well, enough boring talk...I know that I will get into lots of trouble if I don't post some new video clips of our little Cutie Pie. Sarah did not nap yesterday afternoon very well, so last night she was all riled up and didn't want to go to sleep. When Joella got fed up, I took her into the nursery and rocked her in the dark. Well, Sarah just looked at me in the dark and babbled away for a good 15 minutes until I got fed up. Joella finally got her to sleep after 11 pm so from now on we are going to work hard in order to make sure that she naps during the day.

Here is a clip of happy Sarah being quite the talker...

And this is how Sarah talks when she is hungry and wants to give mommy the business...

Finally, here is Miss Sarah practicing how to roll over from her back onto her belly. Sarah really wanted to get her hands on that mirror.

No comments: