Thursday, January 8, 2009

A Busy and Fun Holiday Season

Sarah has so much to tell everyone about her first Christmas, so here you go...


Aunt Lisa was able to hold me lots and I was fascinated by my blue bow.






Until I saw daddy opening another one of my presents.







I loved drinking the grape soda from my new picnic basket. Thanks Aunt Lisa!






Then I caught a glimpse of my chocolate ice cream cone.






I can't wait for real ice cream this summer, but for now this will do.






I enjoyed eating lots of sweet potatoes.




I even learned how to wipe off my own face.

See...I'm all clean!




I played princesses with cousins Maggie and Amelia for the first time.





And daddy let me play beads too.







Poor daddy kept losing in Princess Memory...but at least he kept getting his favorite princess (Jasmine).






I was able to hang out with my big cousin Maggie.







And she even read me stories.







It was great opening my presents from Aunt Loretta and Uncle Karl.






And I can't wait until mommy finishes putting pictures in my banner.




On Christmas, my Uncle Dave got to hold me (although I did get fussy with him later on).






And Grandma Patty read me a story.




The day after Christmas, my friend Megan came over and we talked about how crazy our mommies are...but we sure love them!






I love my mommy! (Especially when she gives me fun presents)


No comments: