Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Hump Day...Sort Of



Well even though it is Wednesday I am well past the midway point in my week of continuous blogging. Once this week is over, I won't be posting every single day but I will promise to have more than three or four a month. I will say that both Sarah and Joella are feeling much better today so we are looking forward to having visitors this weekend.
The subject of our pictures today will be Sarah and the ladybug chair. Maggie had lots of fun playing with Sarah yet again, but the funniest thing about it all was that Amelia got very jealous that Sarah was using her chair. After these pictures were taken Amelia carried the chair all around the house for days even though she hadn't used it previously in months. Amelia is quite a handful, but she is so stinkin' cute!











No comments: