Sunday, July 26, 2009

More Summer Fun With Daddy

Sarah finally made me add a new post to the blog because she has to tell everyone about all of the fun stuff that we have been doing lately...





Here is daddy and I getting all dressed up for church (Thanks for the cute dress Aunt Lisa!)...




Daddy and I had lots of fun cheering for Albert during the All-Star game! Too bad the National League lost again...(ignore my black eye, I fell onto my lion the day before)...











Daddy has been trying to teach me to hang onto my tricycle this week. Amelia gave it to me when we came back from Arkansas. Give me a little time and I'll be cruisin' everywhere!








Daddy even found these old pictures of Amelia learning how to ride the tricycle...









Bye-bye everyone...Love You! (especially when I get to play peek-a-boo, eat ice cream, open presents...)


No comments: